Hey guys,Hope everyone’s having a nice day.Its the first day of Spring.
Today i gonna list My Top 12 shoujo manga’s i have reading …All of them are ongoing.The common genre’s of most of this are:comedy,romance, shoujo.
- Takane to Hana-When Hana replaces her sister at an omiai, little does she expect to be insulted and called a gold digger by the handsome and older Takane! Furious, she throws her wig in his face and leaves. Unexpectedly she gets asked out on a date by Takane the next day. How will these two ever find love?
- Love Phantom-Momoko is just a mediocre who work at a cafe, but suddenly the fateful romance appear right in front of her….(Mature content)
- Namaikizakari-Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn�t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
- Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu-Successful career woman Asuka Takanashi has an old-fashioned dream of getting married and becoming a housewife. After her long-term boyfriend breaks up with her to pursue his own career goals, she encounters Ryu Nanami, a popular newscaster at PTV. Asuka and Ryu get along well, but the last thing he wants is to ever get married. This level-headed pair who want the opposite things in life should never get involved, except…(Mature content)
- Skip beat–Kyouko Mogami lived solely for her childhood friend Shoutaro “Shou” Fuwa. She follows Shou to Tokyo so that he may realize his dream of becoming a famous singer. When his dream is realized, Kyouko overhears the truth behind his decision to bringing her with him: he was using her as a maid.Shocked and enraged, Kyouko swears to take revenge by outdoing him in show business. With a new look and a new attitude, she joins LME, the agency where Ren Tsuruga (Shou’s rival )Along the way, she discovers her true self, makes new friends (and enemies), and finds herself at the heart of some interesting situations that will change her life, and the lives of all others involved, forever
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji–Erika lied to her friends about having a boyfriend by showing a picture of an anonymous guy who turned out to be a schoolmate of hers and was shortly recognized by her friends. Their conversations then was overheard by the guy, Sata Kyouya. Erika went to explain and proposed her idea of faking as lovers. However, Sata who gave off the nice-charming feelings guy turns out to be a black prince and used her reasons to blackmail her instead.
- L-Dk–Shuusei Kugayama is the “prince” of his high school, but he always turns down confessions–including one from Aoi Nishimori’s best friend. Although she initially hates him for this, when Shuusei moves in next door to Aoi, who lives alone, she starts thinking that he might not be such a bad guy after all…
- Ou-sama ni Sasagu Kusuriyubi-Ayaka who is working at bridal section in a hotel is a beauty with bad personality! and right in front of her comes the hotel owner, name Tougou but full of mockery with [Ousama] and out from no where they both getting “marry”..!? an unlikely wedding story finally has begun….(Mature content)
- Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet-Ohno Fumi is a poor 2nd year high school student. Because of her father’s debts, she’s kicked out of her own home and has to rely on her own connections to survive. Thus begins her life as a live-in housekeeper for a reclusive writer.
- Horimiya-Hori is your average teenage girl… who has a side she wants no one else to ever find out about. Then there’s her classmate Miyamura, your average glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person out. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others’ secrets and develop an unexpected friendship
- SP X Baby-Hasegawa Tamaki is a high school graduate in her early twenties. She’s looking for a full-time job to support herself and her brother. Even those she’s unqualified because she didn’t go to college because her parents passed away. On the way to a job interview one day, she sees a man being chased by another, suspicious-looking man and she steps in and attacks the pursuer. Luckily, the pursuer wasn’t actually trying to attack the man running away, the two are employer and bodyguard, and the employer was trying to run away from his bodyguard to go have some fun. The employer then surprises Tamaki and offers her a position as his bodyguard!!!
- Gintama-Sakata Gintoki is a samurai living in an era when samurais are no longer needed.To add to his troubles, oppressive aliens have moved in to invade.
Gintoki lives with Kagura and Shinpachi, taking on odd jobs to make the world a better place… and to pay their rent.